B V Bhoomaraddi College of Arts, Scinece and Commerce, Bidar
Student Grievance & Redressal Committee for the Academic Year 2021-2022
The Student Grievance & Redressal committee meeting held on 11-08-2022 in department of Computer Science .The following members were attended the meeting
|Dr. Mallikarjun Kote
|Dr. Deepa Raga
||NSS pro Officer
|Dr. H B Sedamkar
The Student grievances posted by the students during July 2021 to September 2021 were discussed in the meeting.
Student Grievances are:-
- Provide rest room for girls students
- Suggested to maintain cleanliness of girls washroom.
- Suggested to arrange Farewell & Fresher’s party.
- Suggested to maintain good quality food and hygienic in canteen.
- Mallikarjun Kote
- Deepa Raga
- H B Sedamkar
- Shivaj Math
Action taken on suggestion & Student Grievances Redressal :
- Provided rest room for girls under process
- Maintaining the Cleanliness & Hygienic girls washroom & ladies room
- Application for arranging Farewell & Fresher’s party has been submitted & it is under process
- Application to maintain good quality food and hygienic condition in college canteen is submitted & it is under process