M.Sc. in Computer Science ( M.Sc. )
Admission is open for both Male & Female students as it’s a co-education college.
The college follows non-elitist polices of admission, in keeping with its ideals of education to all and social justice. B.V. Bhoomaraddi College does not share the general perception of B.A. B.Sc. Courses being irrelevant. We value the understanding of the society and cultural process that the social sciences provide when pursued with interest. Each of the combinations offered will give the student a true multidisciplinary perspective into contemporary affairs
As per University regulation Part-I consists of Languages and Part-II optional subjects.
PART-I: Candidates have to select any two Indian Languages they are:
For all UG courses like B.A/B.Sc/B.Com/BCA.
- A candidate who has passed B.Sc. Degree Examination of this University Or any other University recognized as equivalent thereto is eligible for Admission to the First Semester of the Course provided he/she has studied the concerned/cognate subject at the B.Sc. degree course with at least 50% of the marks in the concerned/cognate subject and also in aggregate in all the years of the Bachelor degree course. However, SC/ST and Category-I Candidate should have secured at least 45% marks in the concerned/cognate subject and also in aggregate in all the years of the Bachelor’s degree course.
- A candidate who has passed any of the following Bachelor’s degree examination of this University or any other University recognized as equivalent there to shall be eligible for admission.
- (a) B.Sc. with Computer Science/Information Science / Information Technology as one of the optional subjects.
- (b) B.Sc. with Mathematics / Physics / Electronics / Statistics / Instrumentation as one of the optional subject and one year Post – Graduate Diploma in Computer Science or Computer Applications (PGDCS/PGDCA) of Gulbarga University or any other University recognized as equivalent there to.
- (c) B.Sc. (Information Science)
- (d) Bachelor of Computer Science or Computer Application (BCS/BCA)
- (e) Bachelor of Information Science or Information Technology (B.I.Sc./ B.I.T.)
- (f) B.E./B.Tech. (all Branches)
- Digital Logic and Computer Design
- Mathematical Foundation for Computer Science
- Data Structure Using C++
- Operating System Principles
- Practical-I Prolog and Digital Logic Lab.
- Practical-II C++ Lab.
- Practical-III Data Structure Lab.
- Practical-IV Linux /UNIX Lab.
Documents Required For Admission
- PUC II year Original Marks Card + Five Xerox copies
- Transfer Certificate Original + Five Xerox copies
- SC/ST Caste Certificate + Five Xerox copies
- OBC Original Certificate + Five Xerox copies
- Migration Certificate Original + Five Xerox copies (FOR other University/Board)
- Aadhar Card + Five Xerox copies
- Bank Account detail + Five Xerox copies
- Recent passport size Photos (05)
Master of Science programs offer significant advantages to students who successfully complete their requirements. Like other master programs, they allow students to build upon prior knowledge and focus their education on specific areas that are of great interest to them. Those with a love of computer science, for example, can pursue a Master of Science in that field to make them more desirable candidates for competitive career opportunities.
We’re Waiting To Help You
Get in touch with us today and let’s start transforming your question.