H K E Society Library is well equipped with books & journals. The reading room and study room facilities are provided throughout the year. The students are required to abide by its rules.
Rules of the Library
- The library functions from 8.00AM to 5.00PM on all working days
- A student who fails to return the books within 10 days will be fined Rs.1.00 for each day beyond the due date excluding Sundays and Holidays.
- Books lost, damaged or defaced must be paid by the student. Loss of pages, mutilation and any other damage discovered on return of books will be charged.
- A student has to produce his/her Identity card for issue of books.
- Silence should be observed in and near the library reading rooms.
- Students may borrow magazines and other reading material at the library reference counter by depositing their Identity Card. They must return these at the counter before leaving the Library.
- INTERNET/INFLIBNET facility is made available.
- Books from the College Book Bank will be available on a long term basis to the deserving students.
- Books borrowed from the book bank must be returned in good condition at the end of the academic year.
- Books lost, damaged Or defaced by the students should be replaced Or the cost should be paid which will be determined by the Librarian.